Spacious, five-speaker performance. Powerful bass. Sleek design. The Acoustimass 10 Series V speaker system has it all for component-minded home theater enthusiasts. It's our best-performing Acoustimass system, with redesigned Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers that pair nicely with your HDTV. Resounding bass performance from an advanced Acoustimass module lets you enjoy all your entertainment even more, every day.
Acoustimass® 10 Series V home cinema speaker system
- Our best-performing Acoustimass system delivers spacious surround sound for larger rooms
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers have a slimmer profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Powerful low-note effects from powered Acoustimass module with two high-performance drivers
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup with your existing receiver (required)
Direct/Reflecting speakers have always provided powerful sound from a small design. And now we've made them even better, with a slimmer profile and precisely angled drivers inside the speaker for an immersive audio experience. They make a great match for your HDTV and flushmount to your wall with optional brackets. They're easy to install and eliminate nearly two inches of extension from the wall compared to the previous model.
A good story makes a good movie. But good sound effects make a great movie. And that's where the Acoustimass module comes in. It features proprietary technologies and two powerful, downward-firing drivers for the impact you want. Pure, deep sound, without audible distortion. Even at loud levels. You can tweak the low-frequency effects to your liking with adjustable controls. And you can place the unit out of sight behind a couch or curtain.
- 4 Direct/Reflecting Series II cube speakers
- 1 horizontal center channel speaker
- Powered Acoustimass module
- 1 system input cable – 20 ft (6.1 m)
- 2 rear speaker cables – 50 ft (15.24 m)
- 3 front speaker cables – 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Rubber feet for front center speaker
- Power cord
Can the Acoustimass module be placed on its side?
Are cables and connectors included with this system?
What is the difference between the Acoustimass 10 system and the Acoustimass 6 system?
The Acoustimass 10 system includes a more powerful Acoustimass module and Direct/Reflecting Series II cube speakers for more immersive sound. While both systems perform well in any room, the Acoustimass 10 system offers more spacious, lifelike sound for larger spaces.