These rectangular Virtually Invisible® in-wall speakers are engineered with one 5" woofer and two strategically positioned 3/4" tweeters each. The acoustic design allows for full, even sound coverage, while their smaller size increases placement options. Exclusive Bose Stereo Everywhere™ speaker performance provides balanced stereo sound over a wider area, with no drop-offs. Sold as a pair.
- Each speaker has one 5" woofer and two strategically positioned 3/4” tweeters
- High-quality, full-range performance that most other installed speakers can’t match
- Exclusive Stereo Everywhere™ speaker performance covers the room with balanced stereo sound—no drop-offs
- A near-bezel-less construction blends elegantly into the room’s design; easily paintable grilles
- Standard dogleg clamps and magnetically attached grilles make installation fast and easy
The ultra slim bezel is attached directly to the speaker grille, allowing them to be easily painted in one simple step and blend elegantly into the room. And with no cloth scrim, there’s no worry of excess paint clumping or soaking in. Plus, magnets allow them to snap on and off quickly.
Installation is quick and easy with standard dogleg clamps.
How do Virtually Invisible® speakers deliver such great performance?
Virtually Invisible® speakers use a woofer (7" for 891/791, 5" for 691/591) and two tweeters. The tweeters feature Stereo Everywhere™ speaker performance for more even, spacious sound almost anywhere in the room. This provides the listener with greater flexibility when deciding where to sit.
In which types of wall construction can Virtually Invisible® speakers be installed?
Virtually Invisible® speakers can be installed in wood frame construction covered with wallboard made of gypsum, plaster and lath, paneling or similar construction. They can be installed in walls containing malleable fiberglass batt insulation or blown-in cellulose insulation, but not rigid foam insulation or asbestos.
Can I install Virtually Invisible® speakers myself?
Yes. Virtually Invisible® speakers use industry-standard installation techniques. If you’re comfortable cutting drywall and working with a screwdriver, you can install a speaker. The difficulty of running speaker wire varies greatly depending on the house.