These rectangular Virtually InvisibleĀ® in-wall speakers are engineered with one 5" woofer and two strategically positioned 3/4" tweeters each. The acoustic design allows for full, even sound coverage, while their smaller size increases placement options. Exclusive Bose Stereo Everywhereā¢ speaker performance provides balanced stereo sound over a wider area, with no drop-offs. Sold as a pair.
A high-quality BoseĀ® in-wall speaker
- Each speaker has one 5" woofer and two strategically positioned 3/4ā tweeters
- High-quality, full-range performance that most other installed speakers canāt match
- Exclusive Stereo Everywhereā¢ speaker performance covers the room with balanced stereo soundāno drop-offs
- A near-bezel-less construction blends elegantly into the roomās design; easily paintable grilles
- Standard dogleg clamps and magnetically attached grilles make installation fast and easy
The sound stands out. The speakers blend in.
The ultra slim bezel is attached directly to the speaker grille, allowing them to be easily painted in one simple step and blend elegantly into the room. And with no cloth scrim, thereās no worry of excess paint clumping or soaking in. Plus, magnets allow them to snap on and off quickly.
Installation is quick and easy with standard dogleg clamps.
- Speakers:8.9 cm H x 18.5 cm W x 25.9 cm D (1.5 kg)
In the box
- Speaker grilles
Other items you may need
- Speaker wire (For help choosing the appropriate gauge, see the ownerās manual.)
How do Virtually InvisibleĀ® speakers deliver such great performance?
Virtually InvisibleĀ® speakers use a woofer (7" for 891/791, 5" for 691/591) and two tweeters. The tweeters feature Stereo Everywhereā¢ speaker performance for more even, spacious sound almost anywhere in the room. This provides the listener with greater flexibility when deciding where to sit.
In which types of wall construction can Virtually InvisibleĀ® speakers be installed?
Virtually InvisibleĀ® speakers can be installed in wood frame construction covered with wallboard made of gypsum, plaster and lath, paneling or similar construction. They can be installed in walls containing malleable fiberglass batt insulation or blown-in cellulose insulation, but not rigid foam insulation or asbestos.
Can I install Virtually InvisibleĀ® speakers myself?
Yes. Virtually InvisibleĀ® speakers use industry-standard installation techniques. If youāre comfortable cutting drywall and working with a screwdriver, you can install a speaker. The difficulty of running speaker wire varies greatly depending on the house.